Valued Contributor

What is your favorite paraben free mascara from QVC?

Hello girls:

I was wondering what is your favorite mascara sold at QVC and why?   For example, from the brands at QVC I have tried Tarte (lights,cameras, lashes), the new Doll 10, and IT Cosmetics Hello Lashes.  The Tarte I liked because it was very moisturizing the first few uses, however, it flaked a lot.  The Doll 10, I really like because of the look of full big lashes and lasts all day witout flaking, However, I don't find it moisturizing to the lashes.  Last the It cosmetics, I love how moisturizing it is and how easy you can remove it, but if you get wet (rain shower) or if you cry or sweat, you will have raccoon eyes.   

So in conclusion so far the Doll 10 is my favorite, except for the moisturization factor, I wish it had like the It.

Formally NewtoWen
Esteemed Contributor

Re: What is your favorite paraben free mascara from QVC?

I really like Bobbi Brown mascara. It lasts all day and does not flake off. My lashes look thick but not crunchy. I have a ton of allergies so to find a mascara that will stay put is always a "quest". This works for me.

Valued Contributor

Re: What is your favorite paraben free mascara from QVC?

@Fressa wrote:

I really like Bobbi Brown mascara. It lasts all day and does not flake off. My lashes look thick but not crunchy. I have a ton of allergies so to find a mascara that will stay put is always a "quest". This works for me.

@Fressa Thank you.  I may try that next Smiley Happy

Formally NewtoWen