Frequent Contributor

What is your favorite natural face moisturizer?

I always have had normal to oily skin. At my age + after my hysterectomy, my skin is flaking + drier now with the cold weather moving in. I like to use moisturizers that are natural with natural preservatives. I will certainly appreciate any help. I have loads of oils, so, I am interested with a cream moisturizer. Thank you a lot.

Frequent Contributor

Re: What is your favorite natural face moisturizer?

I like Paula's Choice Skin Recovery moisturizer. I have super sensitive skin. Works for me. Don't know if natural preservatives
Honored Contributor

Marula oil is excellent for dry skin. I use once a day. For moisturizers I use acure Organics (under $20) and I also really like Simple Replenishing Moisturizer at the drugstore.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Jojoba oil
Valued Contributor

On 11/1/2014 GoofyMom50 said:

I always have had normal to oily skin. At my age + after my hysterectomy, my skin is flaking + drier now with the cold weather moving in. I like to use moisturizers that are natural with natural preservatives. I will certainly appreciate any help. I have loads of oils, so, I am interested with a cream moisturizer. Thank you a lot.

I agree that for the type of dry skin you are describing the Paula's Choice Recovery products would be best. It was the only thing I could use when I burned my skin with retinol. The cleanser and moisturizer are excellent!
Respected Contributor

Pure avocado butter--from Denhams. At night only--it is way greasy.

Respected Contributor

What are the ""natural"" preservative you will use?
Super Contributor

Rose Hip Oil, Tea Tree Oil and Argon Oil. My skin does not handle creams well but I have no problem with the oils.

Respected Contributor

I'm a big fan of Acure Organics night cream.I use it day and night. A great makeup base too.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you very much for all your super replies, they are much appreciated. I have problems with Phenoxyethanol + formaldehyde releasers like D. Urea.