Esteemed Contributor

Re: What is your favorite lash curler?

I use a cheap one I picked up at WM. Works great!

Honored Contributor

I'm sure everyone knows how to curl lashes, but starting at the root is key. To get a natural curl, squeeze the curler several times while moving up the lashes. Sometimes, I've seen women with lashes curled into an "L" shape by squeezing those lashes once at the root. Oh, and never ever use a curler once the mascara has been applied. 

Honored Contributor

Right now I am usiing Charlotte Tilbury lash curler and it works just like the Shumera i used before.  I am sure there are a lot of lash curlers that you can find now with any high end cosmetic co. and possibly med. to low end.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Always go back to a Tweezerman.  Sometimes they are at Marshall's or TJ's and they sometimes come with extra silicone bands.  Cost more than some but worth it.

Honored Contributor

None.  Apparently I'm not adult enough to use one.  I have various curlers and always end up pinching my lid with them.  And I have big eyes so it's definitely me.  

Honored Contributor

I was drawn to a cheapie at either TJMAXX or Marshall's because it was rainbow colored.  It works fine. 

Does anyone warm up their eyelash curler with their blow dryer?  You have to be careful to not overdo it, but it does work. 

Respected Contributor

Shu Umera hands down! Been using it for over 20 years..My friend is TV producer, and she sent me my first one that long ago! Never went back to any others.....