Regular Contributor

Re: What is your favorite go to BLUSH? (no corals)

I have three that I prefer.  I love the Tarte blushes, the Laura Geller blushes and Bobbi Brown Blushes.  They all have great pigmentation and stay on all day long.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you everyone for your replies....Keep them coming!!!!

I am doing research on the products posted here & suggestions are appreciated! 

I am a mixologist & always experiementing with color & highlighters, but you all have given me some new blushes to explore, fun stuff for me!

Trusted Contributor

I have found that after years and years and years of wearing a powder blush that I can no longer wear it, my face looks too dry.

I have been in the process of trying to find a cream blush that is not too greasy and  provides just  a natural blush color.

I'm on my 3rd blush and so far, no luck.  Even though I've yet to find a shade I like, I will say that I like the convenience and no messiness of a cream stick blush.

Respected Contributor

INDECENT PROPOSAL bareMinerals READY Blush (dusty plum) 

Image result for INDECENT PROPOSAL bareMinerals READY Blush

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Trusted Contributor

I only wear cream blush since powder just sits on my skin and looks cakey. I discovered that bare mineral made cream blush by accident as I was looking for new colors and went on Q's website and ordered some. 

Since I have fair-medium skin tone with pink undertones,I bought the pops of passion in berry passion and natural passion. The berry is nearly identical to Revlon's Color Stay Charmed Enchantment. Today was the true test for staying power as I went to the hairdresser for highlights. Came home and the bare minerals blush was still there. 

A little goes a long way,too. 

Hope this helps. 

Honored Contributor

I don't have a favorite shade but most of my blushes are BE ones that came in kits. I never shop for blush & I will never run out; I must have 6-8 little pots of blush. The shade I wear varies with my makeup & clothes. 

Respected Contributor

@Quinny
Give Nars a try, beautiful colors and consistencies, The Multiple or any of the cream blushes! A prestige line but worth it!
"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

Skinn, Pink Bellini. I have "winter" coloring, fair skin, and I do not look good in coral or peach tones.

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Anything that Laura Geller makes.  She's the queen of blush. 

I bought Laura's Baby Cakes Blush Palette in March of 2010 and still haven't made a dent in the thing.  Yes -- I'm still using it!  A variety of colors and they all work for me.  Sometimes I mix them -- still works.

This palette, I suspect, will outlive me.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~