Honored Contributor

Re: What is your favorite foundation right now

Ive used Perricone No Foundation (the original) since it came out and it sure has improved the appearance of my skin.  I also use occasionally Skinn CC cream.

Respected Contributor

I mix IT Cosmetics Celebraton and Pur Minerals foundations, perfect finish and color for me.  Sometimes I just use IT CC Cream alone as well.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

I prefer light-medium coverage. I use BB Tinted Mousturizer Balm SPF & then Neutrogena Dry Touch SPF on neck/chest. If I need any extra coverage on face (usually around nose which has a little redness), I touch up w/ BE Orignal Foundation & tap the rest off brush to use in my t zone to set the tinted moisturizer. 

Valued Contributor

Estee Lauder Double Wear.  It wears like iron, the color is an exact match for me, and I can thin it with moisturizer if I want a more sheer coverage.  It is perfect for me.

Respected Contributor

I have been using bareskin bareminerals serum foundation and I like it but not so much for my oily skin.  I bought Estee doublewear and wore it yesterday but was not so impressed.  Will try again today.

Frequent Contributor

Hi,
I am dying to try the Armani which I will do this week. What powder do you use on top of the foundation!
Thank you!
Respected Contributor

Dior Airflash in Rosy Beige 302-beautiful finish, wears well even w/long days, medium coverage that buildable. Expensive, so I am careful w/application.

Valued Contributor

I am a foundation junkie and over the years I have tried just about everything and always looking for something new.  Right now I don't need alot of make up during the day but I really like Supergoop tinted sunscreen in Lt/Med which has an spf 50.  I can spread it on easily after warming it up a bit in my fingers and it blends well and covers really well, especially any hyperpigmentation without being thick or cakey.  It's great for every day dog walking, running errands and I get coverage and sunscreen in one step.  For times I want a more made up look I have Laura Mercier Cream foundation that is in a jar.  Just need a tiny amount and it's very luxurious and covers well but looks natural.  I apply it with a foundation brush.  I have lots of others but these are my current go tos !  But my one rule is I always wear some type of foundation because I really believe it protects my skin along with sunscreen.

Honored Contributor

Using the Lancôme Dual Finish powder foundation now. Will switch to Urban Decay Naked powder foundation after this one is done. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

In a previous post I mentioned my current daily go to foundation is Supergoop, but I didnt have the exact name for it.  It's Supergoop CC Cream with a 35 spf. It's creamy and light and easy but also gives good coverage.  I ordered mine from Nordstroms and the Lt/Med shade is perfect for my light neutral skin tone.