Esteemed Contributor

Re: What is your favorite foundation right now

[ Edited ]

Urban Decay Naked liquid foundation and the corresponding foundation powder. I often just use the foundation powder. It's fantastic! I've also been using Bare Minerals BarePro foundation. Really like it, too.

Esteemed Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Armani since 2014 and it takes forever to use it as sometimes I only put on makeup twice a month lately..........It also takes very little and I buy the Luminous Silk.........fabulous and I have tried many.

Esteemed Contributor

Great ones ladies. I have been interested in the UD Naked and the Georgio Armani one. The GA one is so expensive and I wouldn't have a clue what shade to buy. The UD one I think I know what shade. I got the TARTE one for 30% off when they had family and friends. I think I might get the IT celebration illumination down the road as a setting powder for over it. I like more high end companies are putting a description like light neutral ect. It makes it easy for me to get the right shade. As I am always a light neutral.
Honored Contributor

I love Laura Mercier oil free tinted moisturizer.  Evens out my skin tone gives light coverage.  Sometimes I follow with her setting powder.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sephora's Makeup Forever HD.  It's the closest thing Lancome's Tient Idole (old formula) I've found (but I haven't tried every foundation out there).  Only problem is I have to blend two colors to get the perfect color for my complexion.  Weightless but excellent coverage. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Bareminerals Serum foundation. Got color matched for it and its perfect for my skin. 

Trusted Contributor

I second Make Up Forever HD. It's matte, lightweight, full-coverage, and shade 35 matches my skin exactly. I was wearing IT Celebration Illumination that I bought here, and my sister finally told me that the color didn't match my skin. Last time I buy foundation with only a handful of color choices online. I went to Sephora and got color matched and love this foundation for my oily skin. No more orange on the boyfriend's shirt!
Esteemed Contributor

NARS all day luminous weightless.....

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

Jane Iredale powder foundation

Make-Up Forever liquid