Esteemed Contributor

What is your favorite foundation right now

Normally I like to try different foundations. But right now I have the TARTE rainforest of the sea foundation liquid. I truly don't think when it is gone I will try anything else. I think I will repurchase this one. I really love it. It's very light and gives a good medium coverage. Your skin still shines through. I would reccomend getting it at Sephora or off their website because there are more shades and each share is explained well. I do use my IT CC cream but I really love the TARTE and would probably repurchase. The only thing is I wish they would change the applicator to a pump rather than a dropper.
Honored Contributor

Re: What is your favorite foundation right now

[ Edited ]

Laura Geller Baked Elements foundation. I still also use Missha BB creams but since I started using LG's BE foundation a few years ago I pretty much only use it. It is truly the perfect foundation for me, which is surprising since powder foundations usually don't work as well for me since my skin is more normal to dry.

And cruelty free..at least for now!

Respected Contributor

I am currently using Covergirl TruBlend - it is lightweight, but did just order Physicians Formula Super BB Cream (I think it has an SPF) and am anxious to see how that is.  Got it on Target.com a couple of days ago when they had 25% off beauty products.  I don't like to spend a lot for my foundation - I can't see paying $20 or more for foundation. 

Respected Contributor

Neutrogena Healthy Skin

Esteemed Contributor

For liquid foundation if's Trish McEvoy and for powder foundation it's Two Faced Cocoa Foundation in light/medium.  Perfect skin match.  Makes you look so natural.  Love both of these. 

Trusted Contributor

CoverGirl +Olay Simply Ageless 3 in 1 Foundation.

Smooooooth and very hydrating. Stays on nicely for hours, even when I sweat.

Respected Contributor

Neutrogena Mineral Sheers powder foundation dappled over my Coola tinted SPF.

Regular Contributor

I have been using the Physicians Formula Super BB Cream and it is better for me than much more expensive foundation. It offers good coverage, & you can use it lightly as well & it lasts & looks good for hours.   I have tried so many, Tarte, Laura Geller, IT, etc and become  disappointed at how they do not live up their claims & are quite expensive.   

Respected Contributor

Dior Nude liquid with the matching powder. 

Honored Contributor

Right now I have two: IT CC Veil SPF50 Cushion Compact and bareMinerals Complexion Rescue SPF30 Tinted Cream. I'm very fickle when it comes to any makeup product so next week I might have a different answer! Smiley Wink

I like a creamier foundation once the weather gets really cold. I recently bought Tarte Empowered Hybrid Gel Foundation. I like that, but I have to remember to use only a little bit of it!

I also rediscovered (i.e. "found" LOL!) one of my favorite Mally ones: Poreless Perfection Foundation. I always liked that, but I imagine the formula on that one has changed too.