Honored Contributor

Re: What is your favorite eyebrow product for a more natural looking eyebrow?

I tried the Benefit Gimme Brows this morning, for the first time, and I'm quite impressed.

Respected Contributor

I'm sorry, but I bought the Maybelline brow pencil (the short, red one that comes in a 2-pack), and they are absolutely AWFUL. It was a complete waste of money. I have fairly thick brows, and they just need a little filling in on either end, but I had to press down so hard on these, and they had hardly any color. I just threw them in the trash.

I prefer Anastasia Brow Wiz pencil (ash blonde) or her Dipbrow. I top it with her blonde brow gel to groom everything. I also really like the Benefit Gimme Brow. If I use that, I barely use any pencil, because it has more pigment/color to it. I've also use Tarte, IT (not the universal one. The 5-in-1 one, I used blonde, and I really like that one!), as well as other drugstore ones. I prefer Anastasia and the IT colored pencil. HTH!

Trusted Contributor

After searching for years, and trying almost every brow product on the market, I have finally found for me, the two best products out there are- Anastasia Dipbrow and It Build-a-Brow. I use them equally with the new It slanted brush that has the"teeth" or "notches". Love the ease that it goes on and that it lasts all day. Both are more expensive than many, but nothing else comes close.

Respected Contributor

another vote for Benefit Gimme Brow

Respected Contributor

On 4/9/2015 AngelLove2 said: I tried several products, but Anastasis Brow Gel works best. I get it at Ulta.

Me too! Another vote for the Anastasia Gel. They were sold out of most colors at my Ulta last time I shopped there. I purchased mine on ebay.

Valued Contributor

Anastasia brow powder and maybelline great lash clear gel. VERY natural because the color is like my own and not red or black like many brands. (my hair is dark brown). With a powder, you can control 100% of how much you apply. Anastasia synthetic brow brush, while spendy, is worth the investment. My brows have never looked better. Will not ever try another powder as long as Anastasia is being produced. Had used various others before, low and high end, but never had one look so natural and stay on so well.