Super Contributor

Re: What is your favorite drugstore liquid foundation?

Another vote for the Almay Smart Shade anti-aging!

cleogrl: they just updated the packaging and it doesn't have the red cap anymore.

I like it because you can add another layer if you want more coverage on a given day. Also the sunblock ingredients are all natural minerals.

Super Contributor

I love Revlon colorstay whipped. No longer buy the Laura Mercier
Esteemed Contributor

These are great suggestions, thanks to all of you. I'll be at Walgreens today and will check them out.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

I'm impressed with Maybelline's Fit Me in both of it's forms -- liquid and stick.

Esteemed Contributor

On 5/8/2014 beautybuster said: Maybelline dream liquid mousse!! Been using it for about 4 years! The one in the pump not the jar!! I've use to pay $50 for foundation! Not!!!! Anymore!!,

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I totally agree on the Maybelline liquid mousse with the pump! The only other thing that I do use sometimes is Bare Minerals, because I can just very quickly brush it on with some blush and go. I got it a couple of years ago, and just never bothered to use it until recently. But the Maybelline is my go-to foundation.

Valued Contributor

Another vote for the Rimmel Lasting Finish! It's worked better for me than anything else I've tried from the drugstore.
Honored Contributor

Maybelline Dream Mousse (I think that's the name); it's wonderful. It's light, not heavy or greasy. Goes on smoothly and lasts all day. The jar is small but, a little goes a long way. I love it.

Contributor

Just discovered revlon nearly naked and it is awesome!
Super Contributor

I love Revlon Colorstay---be sure to get right forulation for your skin type--- AND...

REALLY like the Cover Girl CLEAN whipped makeup in a jar---great stuff.

Honored Contributor

The only drugstore foundation I purchased was True Match by Loreal. It is probably the best shade match you will get and it comes in liquid, powder, etc. It did last on my skin all day.

kindness is strength