Respected Contributor

Re: What is your favorite drugstore liquid foundation?

Revlon color stay, maybelline dream smooth mousse, and loreal dream lumi.
Respected Contributor

Loreal one with the retenol serum. Takes away all your age spots by the time 1st bottle is gone. I also like their liquid to powder magic nude.

Respected Contributor

Also during the summer i will use the color change tone matching makeup I think its by Neutragena or alma. i can not remember

Super Contributor

I'm watching this with great interest. I had been using Covergirl Outlast and loving it for eons now. Then I found out it only has a UVB sunscreen in it, nothing for UVA. I loved using that right after washing my face - it acted as my moisturizer w/sunscreen (yes, I apply it ALL over to get the sunscreen coverage). With my oily skin AND needing real coverage (redness), it worked beautifully. Oddly I found I kept getting photo damage & now I know why.

I switched to the L'Oreal True Match Broad Spectrum SPF17. Took me several tries but finally found my shade. While it's not bad coverage-wise, I'm greasy-looking by hour 3.

I will also be looking at these suggestions but finding out whether they've got any braod-spectrum SPF in them, too.

Respected Contributor

I like the Maybellinie Dream Smooth Mousse (I used to use Max Factor's mousse until it was discontinued). It's not the kind of mousse you'd expect, and doesn't even look like a foundation, as it comes in a compact. It does, however, go on just like a foundation. I love it.

What worries you masters you.