Frequent Contributor

What is your favorite drugstore face wash cleanser?

[ Edited ]

What is your favorite face wash cleanser? I need to get a new one because I was buying a kit at HSN that had one in it but I found other beauty products I like better. So now I need to find a new cleanser because to buy it alone is too expensive. And I really liked it. I may just buy it anyway but would like to try something else.

I wanted to edit my post.... Someone asked what face wash I am using from HSN. It is "Serious Skincare A Wash". I like it. It does not break me out and it takes off all my suncreen and makeup and it doesnt sting my eyes. But buying it alone without the kit is expensive. So that is why I am looking for another face wash. I wish it was less expensive.

Trusted Contributor

Re: What is your favorite drugstore face wash cleanser?

Neutrogena

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Two that I use:  Garnier Micellar Water with the pink cap.  Truly an excellent product.  Cerave Facial Cleanser.

Esteemed Contributor

Cetaphil fash wash for dry/normal skin. It doesn't "suds up", but it's gentle, not drying and does a good job for me. I had problems a few years ago from over-using a clarisonic on my sensitive skin, and a dermatologist recommended Cetaphil. Reasonably priced, too.

Respected Contributor

Used to be Burt's Bees with my Clarisonic.  Now I use the Face Eraser cloth with just water.  Rarely use the Clarisonic now.  Got the cloths from Amazon and letter from Bed Bath & Beyond.  You simply toss the cloth in with your laundry.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

Cetaphil

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@anonymous23 If you are shopping for drugstore brands, among those my preferred is CeraVe Renewing SA Cleanser.  SA is for salicylic acid.  

It would help to know the name of the cleanser from HSN that you like so much. That information will be helpful to making a recommendation for something you may like from the drugstore.  Actually, knowing the name, the savvy shoppers here may also be able to steer you to where you can get a good deal on that specific cleanser.  

Honored Contributor

Ponds Cold Cream... Yes, it's still around...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

African Black Soap...an amazing product.  It has helped a dry crusty (ewwww!) spot on my face disappear (as well as focusing on eating whole plants).  Use it morning and night....as well as TJs argon oil and coconut oil. But I'm convinced that your face is a reflection of what is happening internally...when your four points of elimination are blocked, the skin becomes the default focus of elimination and that is when we have skin issues.  Check out Dr. Morse on skin condition ( You Tube videos)  if interested.  His information is more relevant and impacting than any product I put on my face.

Honored Contributor

Currently, it is Ceptaphil foam for sensitive skin.  I would like to try their normal skin cleansers.  Dematologists favor this brand from what I heard.  Cat Very Happy  P.S.  Neutrogena has very good facial cleansers too.

kindness is strength