Respected Contributor

What is your favorite decollette cream?

Has anyone tried either Roc neck and chest spf 30, or Loreal golden balm? Two I came across while looking. Anything else besides GoldBond, or Skinn(I dont do well with Skinn products).
I'm using Vanicream at the moment, in the large pump jar, then I always apply an spf.
I still think the skin on my chest is starting to look crepy... please send your suggestions.
Also...are retinol products ok for this area? I'm using Consult Beaute regenorol on my face. I apply whatever I'm using on my face to my neck and chest, then cream. Anything else to help this area??
Honored Contributor

Re: What is your favorite decollette cream?

[ Edited ]

Skinn Deep Wrinkle Protocol body butter for the win. It's rich and moisturizing and lovely. It has a nice cosmetic effect through the skin conditioning ingredients. The decollette just looks nicer right away.

No parabens, which I don't like to put near my bust. And it has clinically proven firming peptides in it that gradually address crepiness as well as lift. And unlike retinol, it doesn't make the skin more sensitive to the sun. It's all goodness and no badness. And there's no fluff ingredients in there. lol can you tell I kinda like it?

ETA: Aw nuts! I'm so sorry! I did not see that you specifically said no Skinn. I would not have said anything if I had caught that. Did not mean to annoy you, @Dazlin!

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love it there! ^^^ This cream took care of my decollette area better than anything else before

Honored Contributor

I just use the neck cream and bring it down onto my chest, currently I'm using Dr. Denese neck cream.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Count me in as another Skinn Deep Wrinkle Protocal body butter user for neck and dec. Best I’ve used to date.

Edited to say that I just rec’d the Skinn Pep40 body butter and plan to use this on neck and dec also as they both address different issues.

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:
Has anyone tried either Roc neck and chest spf 30, or Loreal golden balm? Two I came across while looking. Anything else besides GoldBond, or Skinn(I dont do well with Skinn products).
I'm using Vanicream at the moment, in the large pump jar, then I always apply an spf.
I still think the skin on my chest is starting to look crepy... please send your suggestions.
Also...are retinol products ok for this area? I'm using Consult Beaute regenorol on my face. I apply whatever I'm using on my face to my neck and chest, then cream. Anything else to help this area??

I use Retin-A on my neck and dec at night. Then apply body butter for moisture.

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin

I do use Retin-A on neck & décolleté, and have had great success.  However, my skin is oily and not troubled by Retin-A in general.

I would start very slowly, and carefully.  

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

I use Drunk Elephant Marula Oil with a sunscreen over it

Esteemed Contributor

I'm staying with Gold Bond Neck/Chest cream.....it works great for me, it's available at my local Walgreen's and it's around $12/tube.

Honored Contributor

I use body lotions I have at home.  Nothing that specializes.  HeartCat Happy

kindness is strength