Contributor

Re: What is your favorite cream blush?

My favorite cream blush is rose or peach blush by La Prarie. It goes omn like silk and is buildable. Expensive but lasts all day. It comes in a silver hat box type container that zips.They also make it in a beautiful mauve and berry.It lokks like it would shimmer but just lends a soft glow when itis blended in.

Trusted Contributor

AnnMarie, I just picked up a tube of NARS The Multiple in "Riviera" and it's a good cream blush!  A light, ethereal pink, just a flush of pretty.  It's definitely a pink, so if you prefer more of a peachy-pink go for NARS "Orgasm" which I also have and love.  Between my new NARS cream blush and my two new Tarte's cheek stains (Tipsy and Fearless - both pinky corals) I'm set on blush for a good while!  My Bobbi Brown Pale Pink powder blush is on the back shelf - I'm going through a cream blush faze now!  Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I really like the Becca beach tint souffle.   Raspberry is my favorite color.  Guava is also pretty.  I apply them with my fingers and they blend beautifully. 

Trusted Contributor

It Cosmetics creme blush. It's in a round,silver container and came w/ a brush from QVC. The color looks best on my light/ medium complexion. I have pink undertones.