Trusted Contributor

What is your favorite Organix haircare product?

They have so many products & am going to try some

I do remember some dried my hair out, but willing to try again as I see new lines

I have fine thin dry hair, such a pain to have my hair type! LOL

Super Contributor

Re: What is your favorite Organix haircare product?

I am currently trying the collagen/biotin one and I have thinner hair. I haven't noticed a big difference yet. I love the smell of the Argan oil one. My daughter who has long hair also loves it.

Trusted Contributor

When I have a perm, I use their acai berry avocado shampoo & conditioner, my perm seems to love the stuff. My hair is full, soft, & frizz free after I use the products (as long as I don't mess with it until it dries)

Trusted Contributor

On 6/3/2014 Katluvr58 said:

I am currently trying the collagen/biotin one and I have thinner hair. I haven't noticed a big difference yet. I love the smell of the Argan oil one. My daughter who has long hair also loves it.

I just got the Biotin conditioner to co-wash with, will use today in the shower...was seeing too much hair in the drain for days on end so bought this

Contributor

I have scalp psoriasis which tends to dry the hair and I also color my hair. On my last visit Dr. Derm asked me what shampoo I was using. He couldn't believe how well conditioned my hair was.

Started out with Moroccan Argan Oil, made my hair to silky flat.

Cherry Blossom Ginseng for about a year now, Fabulous!!!

Last night I just tried the Sea Mineral Moisture and loved it too.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, I am going to try your recs so far: acai, cherry blossom, sea minerals & maybe Moroccan, I have biotin

Any other recs?

Anyone like any of the oils?

Super Contributor

I really like the Renewing Moroccan Argan oil Penetrating oil. I put it in my towel dried hair before I blow dry it. Makes my hair soft and sleeker than if I didn't use it.
Respected Contributor

I have not tried the new stuff But I like the argan oil (blue bottle) esp. the deep treatment in the square blue bottle. put it on dry hair and let it sit before shampooing. I also like the argan oul and macadamia nut oil in the older packaging meaning when the oil bottles was the same color as the shampoo bottles and not the clear bottles. the argan oil and shea butter is HORRIBLE but their other oil poos are good

Super Contributor

I like the new coconut water shampoo.

Super Contributor

LOVE the Moraccan/argon oil after washing to put in hair. I coat my long hair (tips to mid way) with this stuff and it's great!