Honored Contributor

Re: What is your favorite Brow Product?

I dye them with Just For Men beard and mustache dye.

I really don't have to do much with them.  My hardresser trims them and I just brush them into place with an old toothbrush ... occasinally a bit of hair spray on the toothbrush.

Trusted Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  I have two that work great for me. One is Benefit’s Goof Proof Brow Pencil (from HSN) and Maybelline Total Temptation Brow Definer. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Respected Contributor

I use the ELF pencil.  $2!  and it's as good as anything else.  Better than many for me, do to my allergies..... Mally and Anastasia both made my eyebrows ooze!  I have dark brown hair, but like the ELF pencil in Taupe.  

Valued Contributor

I love the IT Build A Brow pomade in the color Gray.  My hair is a light ash brown/dark blonde and I found that anything taupe was too warm. The gray color is an ashy light brown which works perfectly.  One pot lasts about a year as long as I close it tightly each time so it doesn't dry out.  

Esteemed Contributor

GrandeBROW  first time in 10+ years I don't need a brow pencil, etc

btw

GrandeLashMD  I have lashes! 

I hope it comes back to HSN soon

Honored Contributor

I also favor the Elf pencil in taupe.  When I was young my brows were too thick.  Now they are thin.  I really need a pencil every day and Elf is my favorite.  Can't beat the price either.