Honored Contributor

Re: What is your favorite Brow Product?

The e.l.f. pencil in taupe is my fave.

Contributor

I third the e.l.f taupe pencil
Contributor

I also have started using the ELF pencil although my color is auburn. Inexpensive and lasts during my day and easy to touch up if needed.

Honored Contributor

I have been using Mally's brow product.  A wax on one side, color on the other and filling in my thin areas with Joan Rivers which is a powder that REALLY stays.  I'd use it all over if only it were lighter.

Valued Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN 

Hi I have very dark brown almost black hair with silver in it . Its not always easy finding a color to match . Many brown can come off with red tones . I am 56 and now that I use less making up a good brow is important . I like Sappho New Paradigm Brow Pomade in Taupe grey , but I have found my perfect match and eay application is the Kimiko Beauty superfine automatic eyebrow pencil in Black Tea .

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have very sparse eyebrows and saying sparse is being very generous. 

I use the YBF eyebrow pencils from HSN. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

i have the anastasia dip brow and i do like that, i also have the elf taupe pencil and the color is perfect but the application is not as good because i find the pencil stubby.  i have used a sephora pencil for years that i like and recently i stumbled on a pencil from amazon that is the bomb.  it's an ongoing challenge for me Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Lately I am using Tarte busy gal brow gel. Gets the job done lickety split. I used to use the IT pencil and I do like it but lately I cannot be bothered with that much effort.

Honored Contributor

Thanks Ladies! You have given me some great ideas .......Appreciate it.

Respected Contributor

Benefit "Gimme Brow," but I just need some darkening and do not have to fill in or draw a new brow. It is quick and I even use a bit of brown eyeshadow if in a hurry or am lazy. I am going to try L' Oreal Gel Brow next which is cheaper and easier to find  in locally accessable stores and Drugstores.