Honored Contributor

What is your favorite Brow Product?

I have been using lately Bobbi Brown's Brow Shaper, it is nice and I really like it but it is 29.00 and the product itself is small, so looking more for a pencil that works nicely. Was thinking about Anastasia Brow Wiz-it seems to work really well...I remember getting a small sample of it......

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What is your favorite Brow Product?

I really like Charlotte Tilbury's brow lift.  I also have Anastasia's brow powder and brush which I have used for years, but when I go to re-buy it will be the CT brow lift.  Also have the It brow pencil that was pushed away when I got the CT.

Valued Contributor

Hands down, Dipbrow Pomade by Anastasia.  I have always struggled with getting a product that would stay on all day.  This stuff does that and covers gray.  It lasts a long time so the cost evens out.  I also recommend getting their brush with the spool on the end.  Makes for a perfect application.  I live in Kansas and can buy it at Dillards (who will help you select your best color) and have also bought from Ebay. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have NO eyebrows, lost them so many years ago lost count.

I have gone thru everything on the market.

I have found using either 

Laura Geller gel eye brow pencil is very good. you do have to keep wiping the pencil tip off to get a good clean line.

I am now using a combo of 

Laura Mercier &  Mac eye brow pencil to work very well too. I put a little bit where eyebrows should be placed and then use a combo of both pencils to get a good color combonation for me.

Using Mac eye brow pencil by itself it also very good too.

It depends on how much time I have what I will use for the day.

Sheisdo is excellent, but hard to find. It is a pencil. Love my Sheisdo pencil.

All these pencils are pricey.  Depends on how much  you want to spend.

Trusted Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  The Brow Gal by Tonya Cooks has great products: pencils, wet/dry powder palette and others.  She used to be sold here on the Q but not longer.  Now sold @ Nordstrom and Saks but can be found on Amazon.  

I have both her pencil and the palette.  Great NATURAL shades - never found better.  Brows is the only thing she does and products for same are the only things in her line.  

I believe her pencils are $23 (not MUCH cheaper than BB's) and the palette I believe is $35.00 but will last a lifetime.  Comes with her amazing brow brush.  I highly recommend!  

Honored Contributor

@viva923.  My sister lost her brows a few years ago. Doctor doesn’t know why. She doesn’t pencil them in.she has freckles so you don’t really notice.

As for mine, I have never had to pluck them. They come in shaped great and I don’t have to use a pencil.

Its so strange that it is so different for everyone.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

My favorite brow pencil is Doll 10 and YBF (HSN). Both work well. The YBF pencil is the most budget friendly. Both are universal shades and actually work. I like the eyebrow brush in the YBF best but the pencil in the Doll 10 pencil. Both last on your brows and look natural. Hope one of these work for you.

Esteemed Contributor

The IT Cosmetics brow pencil. It looks natural. 

Honored Contributor

I have brows & use the L’Oreal Brow Stylist Definer with the spoolie on one end. I use this retractable pencil to fill in areas. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN   Believe or not, e.l.f. has a good brow kit for $3 or I use a pencil I bought from Philosophy but not sure if they offer it any more.  I just need a little fill in.

kindness is strength