Contributor

What is your fav firming cream?

Hello ladies.  Have any of you found a good firming face cream, tightening serum? Drugstore or higher end.  Thanks. 

Honored Contributor

Re: What is your fav firming cream?

I think all that stuff is subjective, not sure if any of it really works.  If we think it works, it works.  All the newest, cutting edge beauty technology is coming out of So. Korea now.  For the past month, I have been using J.One Jelly Pack.  It firms and tightens and it's a primer.  I definitely notice a difference when I put my makeup on, my skin looks and feels tighter and my makeup goes on smoother (I can use less) and lasts all day.  I first saw it in a Magazine and I bought it online from Amazon.  I think Sephora carries it too.  I'm not into spending $$$$ bucks on skincare, it costs around $25 and you get a lot of product.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree thanks for the info on Jelly pack it looks interesting and cant wait to get it!......I got mine on ebay for 19.00 and the only reason i got it was they listed expire date as 10/18.Sephora wants 42.00$. for this.

@Chrissy4love perricone has some good firming creams like the neuropeptide facial cream here at qvc..Its better to buy his stuff in a tsv here because its cheaper or at his website when there is a sale.Alot of his stuff on ebay is expired so unless you can get a batch code and ask perricones cs when it was made i wouldnt buy from ebay.

Honored Contributor

broken record on this subject....the condition of my skin responses to exercise, whole plant eating, sleep, and stress management.  If I really want to kick it up a notch, I'll do a juice fast.  I use natural cruelty free products on my skin, but if I want real results, I have to pay close attention to my lifestyle rather than what goes on my face.  I've tried a variety of expensive creams/serums, I'm off that eternal hope in a jar train.  

Honored Contributor

@Chrissy4love wrote:

Hello ladies.  Have any of you found a good firming face cream, tightening serum? Drugstore or higher end.  Thanks. 

IMO, nothing firms and/or tightens skin except plastic surgery. If those creams worked, surgeons would be out of business.

Valued Contributor

I agree with Shanus. No cream will firm/tighten. I've had great success with Botox and fillers, now I'm saving up for a lower facelift. In the meantime, I'm using what's proven to improve my skin's texture: retin-a and vitamin c.