Honored Contributor

Re: What is your fav. cleanser for keeping pores clear?

@SandGirl  I purchased my facial wash from iherb.com.  They offer all natural and organic products at reasonable prices.  I have BWC herbal facial wash and Afaffia w/papaya & neem & coconut oil.  These also offer Acne facial washes if that is a concern.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@SandGirl  I use BTW herbal facial wash or Alaffia w/papaya & neem.  I purchase from iherb.com.  They also have Acne facial washes if that is a concern.  I use my Pop Sonic Leaflet that I purchased from the Q.  I cleans out your pores and for the first several times you will experience your pores being cleaned out.  I love it.  It's gentle and you don't need refills.  One side is for cleansing and the other for massage.  I paid around $50.

kindness is strength
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it includes personal information.

Respected Contributor

A cleanser won't be the solution. The best thing I've ever done for my pores was incorporate salicylic acid into my routine. Paula's Choice 2% BHA  lotion is fantastic for keeping pores clear and skin smooth as glass. 

I've just started using products by The Ordinary and I really like them. I alternate using their AHA and Salicylic Acid treatments nightly.