Regular Contributor

Re: What is your all time fav. daytime serum?

I have really been liking IT’s Bye Bye Lines serum. I love the consistency and the way it feels. Sinks right in and makes a great base for makeup. And I got it at Ulta when it was a beauty steal at 50% off along with a free full size Tula cleanser! Yay!!

Regular Contributor

Isomers all in one face firming serum. 

Respected Contributor

@islandgrrl  Oh yes, I have used that one in the past, I got it from Vitacost! Thanks for the reminder, it was always a great serum.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1  I got to Target like once a year and I was just there, I should have posted it first - I will poke around on line and see if I can find it, knowing Walgrees it may even go on sale, I will for sure look into it. Thank you Heart

Respected Contributor

My two favorites are Volition Snow Mushroom and Skinn Pep 40. My skin is dry and both of this hydrate nicely along with smoothing my skin.

Respected Contributor

Olay. 

I’ve had issues with serums being drying. Olay is not. I can skip a moisturizer step after serum 

Respected Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

@islandgrrl  Oh yes, I have used that one in the past, I got it from Vitacost! Thanks for the reminder, it was always a great serum.

@SandGirl 

I have used many serums in my time and enjoyed most of them. Mad Hippie's Vitamin C serum is the one that I always keep in my arsenal. I have dark olive skin so any blemish can leave a mark that will hang around forever.  This C serum keeps my skintone even, smooth and bright. It is here to stay in my cabinet.

Esteemed Contributor

The only serum I can use is Dr.Denese Hydroshield Serum. Use it day and night. Works great even on my super sensitive skin and in the 50+ and holding age. 

Honored Contributor

Isomers Glutathiosome with or without Matrixyl-4.

Respected Contributor

Isomers Copper-P serum. Hydrating and has healing properties when I need it.  It recently helped get rid of allergic bumps and leftover dark spots.