Honored Contributor

Re: What is your One and Only Favorite Fragrance?

I have two-sorry!

Angel by Thierry Mugler

Coco by Chanel

Those are two go to Fall and Winter Scents, but for Spring and Summer I love

Bronze Goddess by Estee Lauder

Pure Grace!

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Cat Very HappyJust one.  Not two or three.  Your all time favorite fragrance.  Mine is:

Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir

It is a fruity fragrance but smells so different.  It's fruity yet exotic and spicy.  I love it.  

How about you?  What is your no. 1 fragrance?

@Katcat1  Love Jo Malone and my all time favorite is Basil and Neroli. I have started purchasing the 1 fl. oz. instead of the larger 3.4 oz. I have had some of the larger ones go “bad” before I could use them up. At holiday time, I  purchase the collection of different, boxed tiny ones. Some fragrances I already have, but always something new and delicious to try. 

Respected Contributor

@Gorgf wrote:

I have many but the one that I received the most compliments on is TOVA original made in the 90s. I was teaching and students always said I smelled so nice, more than any other scent.

Me too! I miss it so much.

Honored Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom and Honey

More and more (unfortunately) perfumes are giving me a headache. I have so many that I just can’t wear anymore. 

@scatcat   DH has an allergy to many fragrances and I have to bring home a card sprayed with one I’m considering to test his reaction. Sometimes, I just spray behind my knees...lighter impact as it floats upward than “in your face” wrists and behind the ears. He hasn’t noticed some fragrances he swears makes him sneeze. 😆

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus  My DH also very sensitive to fragrance, including cleaning materials and candles even.  He objects to almost any perfume or cologne I wear.  I have started to get headaches from many too.  Between these two troubles, it's very hard to find something acceptable.

Honored Contributor

@aggravated wrote:

@Shanus  My DH also very sensitive to fragrance, including cleaning materials and candles even.  He objects to almost any perfume or cologne I wear.  I have started to get headaches from many too.  Between these two troubles, it's very hard to find something acceptable.

@aggravated   Most of the time I wear my fragrances during the day...he’s at work...and if necessary, take a quick shower when he gets home. Yes, it’s a pain. 

Valued Contributor

l Chanel#5

Esteemed Contributor

@wonderfulworld wrote:

@Gorgf wrote:

I have many but the one that I received the most compliments on is TOVA original made in the 90s. I was teaching and students always said I smelled so nice, more than any other scent.

Me too! I miss it so much.

@Gorgf @wonderfulworld ...Same here!...It was the most beautiful scent that I have ever worn...I received so many compliments and inquiries as to where I got it...I just don't understand why the formula was changed.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
New Contributor

Jadore

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Amazing Grace.  I continually get compliments.  Just this past Monday a man came in my office and told me I smell so good. 

I find the EPD works best on me and I spray it all over including my hair.  Love it!