Esteemed Contributor

Re: What is your One and Only Favorite Fragrance?

Prada Candy.

Trusted Contributor

@Goldengate8361  There was an insert in a magazine I picked up and it was for Prada's Candy.  It's really nice!

Super Contributor

Channel Chance

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Katcat1  Hands down, Chanel No. 5.  I was given some in my 20's and have loved it ever since. It smells lovely on me, and my DH always liked it.

There are others but I'm following the "rules"!!  Smiley LOL

Chanel No. 5 has always been my favorite. it's the fragrance my mother wore and I received some as a gift when I was in my 20s also and have worn it ever since. it's such a classic, beautiful fragrance.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tocca Stella eau de parfum. Despite the Italian names on their various fragrances, Tocca is made in the U.S.A. It's sold at Sephora. The scent is a sophisticated blood orange scent. It's light and airy and not long lasting. It won't likely bother other people.

Valued Contributor

Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue.  

Would have been Amazing Grace if Coty didn't ruin it. 

Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Cat Very HappyJust one.  Not two or three.  Your all time favorite fragrance.  Mine is:

Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir

It is a fruity fragrance but smells so different.  It's fruity yet exotic and spicy.  I love it.  

How about you?  What is your no. 1 fragrance?

Elizabeth Arden White Tea

Valued Contributor

@MalteseMomma - loved Inner Grace. Still have a bottle of body lotion left that is propped upside down on my dresser to get the last of it. Wish they’d bring it back.

Valued Contributor

My all time favorite perfume was Andiamo by Borghese.  Sadly, they stopped production of it following a split up of the company many years agoSmiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I have never owned a perfume, cologne, eau de parfum that lasts all day.  The fragrance may linger.  I do own fragrances, including my favorite, that linger for a long time.  I think if you own the body lotion or creme and the fragrance you have a better chance of it lasting almost all day.

kindness is strength