Valued Contributor

Re: What is your Go-To fragrance?

@just bee wrote:

I always reach for philosophy's pure grace spritz.

I love the pure grace spritz too !!    I even spray it on my bath towel when it comes out of the dryer.  I learned the hard way not to get it on my husband's towel.  lol

In winter months I sometimes wear Opium and spray it on my favorite cozy throw.  I get a little whiff of the wonderous scent just every once in a while.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

At this time of year I love Jo Malone's Pomengranate Noir.  I also wear Jo Malone's Blackberry & Sage.   I received quite a few compliments on the Pomengranate Noir from some ladies in my building.    Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

@Eileen in Virginia wrote:

Philosophy’s original Field of Flowers (peony blossom) and Joan Rivers’ Now and Forever. Both have been discontinued, so I’m savoring what I was able to buy when they were readily available. 

I tried the Field of Flowers when it came out.  I just knew I would love it, however, every single time I wore it I felt nauseated.  I tried it several times and just had to give it away.  I have never had any other fragrance (and I have many) that has caused me such a problem.  

Honored Contributor

Amazing Grace, Living Grace and Pure Grace are my go to fragrances.  I just ordered Ballet Rose and can't wait to get it.  Every time I wear one of those fragrances I get compliments.

Honored Contributor

Today, I have on Angel and just received a very nice compliment on it at the coffee shop....

For Winter I love:

Angel

La Vie Est Belle

Coco Madmoiselle

Michael

For Warmer Weather I love:

Falling in Love

Pure Grace

Daisy Dream

Tresor

I love fragrances and love to try new ones!!!!!I also really like Citrine by Nest!

Esteemed Contributor

Right now it is Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet and Miss Dior signature. I also love Narciso Rodriguez For Her and Viktor Rolf Flowerbomb

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Contributor

Pure Grace most often.  I mix with Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere, Baby Grace, Unconditional Love, Falling In Love and Living Grace.  Those scents do not overpower at work.

Respected Contributor

Tory Burch( her 1st fragrance). Pretty, fresh, and light..
Valued Contributor

@kitcat51 

I have the  L  by  Soft Surroundings in the rollerball and like it a lot. 

The catalog had a scratch and sniff page and I was hooked and ordered 2 bottles. 

The scent is very unique, bourbon and tobacco in a very nice way.   

Perlier on HSN has a Carribean Vanilla in rollerball that is similar and lovely.  

I prefer unusual  and  different.  <G>

CAT

Respected Contributor

@gacat123 I discovered L the same way...I liked it so much I rubbed the catalog strip

on my wrist, ordered the rollerball & couldn't wait for it to arrive. Now it's my signature scent, I wear it everyday as a little treat for myself & it's nice to know that others are enjoying it too. I've only tried the Pure Honey bath & shower in the Perlier line, will have to check out the CV....Thanks for sharing!