Honored Contributor

Re: What is your Go-To fragrance?

D and G Light Blue, Amazing Grace, Phil. Nude Rose, Clean Ultimate, Marc Jacobs Daisy

Respected Contributor

o.504.jpg

This is my favorite warm-weather fragrance. It's fresh, light and citrusy.

For winter, I like the classic Burberry fragrance. 

Honored Contributor

My favorite at the moment is Burberry.  I get a lot of compliments when wearing it. 

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

Fracas

Honored Contributor

To say that I have a few fragrances is an understatement.  My preference these days is floral fruity. I don't do "classics" or any heavy, very spicy fragrances. No patchouli EVAR -- maybe just a touch.

Currently, my three favorites are Boucheron Quatre Intense, Bonjour Senorita by Tous, and Vera Wang Princess (I like the flankers as well).

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

I've come to enjoy Philosophy's Sweet Vanilla Fig.  They only have a spritz, but it's my favorite.  I use the body wash, souffle, and the spritz.

Frequent Contributor

Philosophy has a new rose scented fragrance that I tried at ulta. Loved it and was tempted to purchase. It is called Ballet Rose  I believe. I have quite a collection of fragrances so passed. 

Trusted Contributor

Lately I’ve been wearing Soma’s Oh My Gorgeous Passionate. Love it!

Honored Contributor

I've been using many from Philosophy:  Amazing Grace, Pure Grace, Baby Grace, Falling in Love, Sweet Cream.   My other "go to" is Sensous Nude by Estee Lauder and Chanel No. 5 is special.

Esteemed Contributor

Light Blue and Innis are my clean favorite colognes. However, since I work around people, like to travel, and my sis and daughter have asthma -- I've been using mists from BATH & BODY WORKS. Endless Weekend, is the name of what I like now. Change it up. No one coughs or wheezes when I wear it.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau