Trusted Contributor

Re: What is your Go-To fragrance?

My go to fragrance is Philosophy's Pure Grace. I also love Philosophy's Baby Grace and Amazing Grace, but Pure Grace is my go to.

Another fragrance I would not want to be without is Origins Ginger Essence. But if I had to pick just one, Pure Grace would be it, I never get tired of it, and always work my way back to it, and always receive compliments while wearing it.

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Valued Contributor

My all time favorite is Stella by Stella McCartney.  Second place for me is Dolce & Gabana Light Blue.  Also love Acqua d' Gio by Armani.  All are clean and light fragrances if applied sparingly.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

A fragrance blended for me in a 150 year old perfumery in N.O.  Also, Child, I’ve always loved it, and Chanel #15.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Valued Contributor

Angel by Thierry Mugler is my number one.  Also use Shalimar and Alien on occasion

Honored Contributor

Coco  Mademoiselle by Chanel, it is so pretty.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I always reach for philosophy's pure grace spritz.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Summer Grace and Amazing Grace.

Super Contributor

Amazing Grace since Christina C. introduced it! I have a...

Amazing Grace since Christina C. introduced it! I have a bottle of pure parfum, I can't seem to find it anywhere. My bottle is almost empty. I have everything in Amazing Grace.

I also love Summer Grace and Sunshine Grace in the summer. but I really really love  Falling in Love Summer, but not Falling in Love ! I wear Falling in Love Summer all year. I am getting low on my bottle and lotion! yikes

I was a teacher and even little kids would say - you smell so good, Mrs. D. I still get those remarks/

Valued Contributor

It really depends on my mood and the season. Right now I’ve been really into Lancôme La Vie Est Belle. I can’t atop sniffing my wrist when I wear it and the fragrance lingers forever on clothes and I seem to get more complements on this fragrance than any other I’ve worn. My “go to” fragrances for warmer weather are Philosophy Pure Grace, Elizabeth and James Nirvana White, and Sonia Kashuk Yellow Alluriana.
Respected Contributor

Not just one for me.

Angel is my husband's favorite. Dolce and Gabbana the one, Flowerbomb and Jimmy Choo.