Honored Contributor

Re: What is your Go-To fragrance?

My thoughts exactly @suzyQ3.  I'm curious about these scents and would love to try a sample. 

Trusted Contributor

I love Pure Grace, but recently discovered Elizabeth Arden's new fragrance... White Tea.  I love it because it is light and fresh.  

Respected Contributor

I love fragrance, that is, fragrances that are soft and that I can wear without getting a headache Smiley Wink

My go to is either Chanel No 5 or my new favorite Gabrielle Chanel . My DH gave me that for my birthday. It's a lovely fragrance. My other go to which I've worn for years is White Shoulders.  I get a lot of compliments on that one from all age groups and from men and women.

Respected Contributor

Chanel #5

Valued Contributor

@San Antonio Gal@suzyQ3

Hi yes I know that is the only drawback . I use cruelty free products and I had saved up to buy a fragrance. During December I read about this company on one of the cruelty free blogs. I took the plunge and purchased the Rose and was so thrilled . Their customer service is wonderful , two weeks later I decided to place another order for gifting . After a few days I emailed Barb the founder that the order still had't hit my credit card . She researched and saw no order was processed , so when I emailed that I would  place another order .She gave me priorty Canadian shipping and sent me a full size Jasmine of India for free to appologize for my inconveince . I  could not believe it !

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Modern Muse, Amazing Grace and Pure Grace.