Honored Contributor

Re: What is your Go-To fragrance?

Prada Iris Absolute 

Regular Contributor

Viva La Juicy

Valued Contributor

Design has been a long time favorite of mine!

Beckyblu

Valued Contributor

My go to is INNER GRACE (what I have left of it , I covet). Every day would be Pure or amazing grace. Going out special Gucci Rush.

Beckyblu

Valued Contributor

Hi  i recently discovered the Canadian company the 7 Virtues . It is a wonderful company that helps to rebuild lives in differnet parts of the worls . I purchased Noble Rose of Afghanistan . it is beautiful .I have not recived this many compliments on a fragrance in a while .I also purchased Jasmine of India and Afghanistan orange blossoms and I have received complimenta on those as well , but the rose fragrance is just stunning 

Valued Contributor

Bright Crystal by Versace  [daytime

Respected Contributor

Pure Grace 

Honored Contributor

@marmarbrooklyn wrote:

Hi  i recently discovered the Canadian company the 7 Virtues . It is a wonderful company that helps to rebuild lives in differnet parts of the worls . I purchased Noble Rose of Afghanistan . it is beautiful .I have not recived this many compliments on a fragrance in a while .I also purchased Jasmine of India and Afghanistan orange blossoms and I have received complimenta on those as well , but the rose fragrance is just stunning 

@marmarbrooklyn, I checked out their website. Very cool company. I just wish that they sold samples or minis to try out.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland