Highlighted
Honored Contributor

What is your Go-To fragrance?

A fragrance that I keep coming back to is Philosophy's Amazing Grace.  I tend to use this on a daily basis because it's light and has a clean smell.  I also like Sunshine Grace.  One that I tried recently and liked was Chanel's Chance Eau Vive - love it but it's a bit on the pricey side.

I'm always on the hunt for a nice, clean and light frangrance to wear daily to work.  Would love to hear what everyone likes and any suggestions! 

Respected Contributor

Re: What is your Go-To fragrance?

I have a handful of Philosophy ones I love. I have 6 open bottles, Summer Grace, Pure Grace, Faling in Love, Baby Grace and a couple of others. It just depends on my mood.  This brand does not walk into a room before you and is not overwhelming. 

Deb

Trusted Contributor

HI @San Antonio Gal

My go to fragrance for the past 5 yrs is DOLCE GABBANA LIGHT BLUE !

It is light , fresh and is my absolute favorite.

I did just purchase amazing grace but have not used it yet.  I tested it at sephora and liked it alot.  We shall see. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mine is Demeter’s Pure Soap. It smells just like Ivory Soap.  Clean and fresh, like you just got out of the shower. 

I put on a little when I am where people will be standing close to me: hair salon, dentist etc.

Honored Contributor

The fragrance I seem to grab more than others is WEN Fall Tuscan Pear. I have most of the other WEN fragrances on my perfume mantle, but I seem to go for this one more often than the others.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

"Design" by Paul Sebastian  almost all the time...

also like "First" by Van Cleef and Arpels

Trusted Contributor

Fragrance wise, I'm a Philosophy Girl. My signature fragrance is Amazing Grace, but I love Summer Grace in the summer and also wear Falling In Love, mostly in the cooler months. I like their clean, soft, non perfumey scents. I can't wear any fragrance with a synthetic, perfumey note as it triggers my asthma.

Honored Contributor

Summer Grace 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Currently I am going between two - Crabtree & Evelyn's lily of the Valley or Crabtree & Evelyn's rose. I really love the rose but one of my closest friends teases me that I smell like a grandma. You know how those real old friends are - no filters.

My DH likes them both - but he says I always smell pretty.

Honored Contributor

My absolute fave at the moment is from the Clean line of fragrances and it's called Skin.  I get more compliments on this scent. 

I also love Stella by Stella McCartney, Philosophy's Living Grace, Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle and Lancome Le Vie Est Belle.