Honored Contributor

Re: What is your Fragrance for Spring/Summer?

I never change my fragrance for seasons. What I wear in the winter is what I wear during the summer. Easy peasy.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Living in California, I rarely think about seasons when it comes to fragrance.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote

I'm not sure which one I'm going to swtich to for warm weather.  I'm going "out" thiis afternoon .... so I'm going to have to make up my mind fairly quickly.

Replying to myself ....

I'm going with the Haiku Floral today and see how that goes.

Respected Contributor

I generally wear Philosophy fragrances year round. 

Respected Contributor

DKNY Women

51F-I5p2aNL._SY355_.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

"Clover" by Demeter

Demeter is on zuilly today.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I’ve been using Aerin’s Amber Musk. It’s light, but sultry. I’m not a floral perfume lover. In winter, when I wear my Jo Malone, they’re all balanced w/ lime or basil to cut the flower notes. I love patchouli, but sadly DH is allergic to it.

I forgot to add Trish McEvoy’s #9  and her Sexy 9...the first smells kind of like vanilla to me and the second (I wear mostly at night 😜) is like vanilla w/ musk added. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

That sounds lovely -- the Laura Mercier's Almond Coconut.  I'll have to sample that. My personal favorite for the Summer months and I always buy a small bottle of it as soon as Summer rolls around-- D&G's Light Blue.  To me that scent just screams Summer.  I also like to wear Amazing Grace for it's crisp light scent which makes it perfect for the warmer weather (although I do wear it year round). 

I still sadly miss my all-time favorite Spring/Summer fragrance  called Spring Fever.  This was a fragrance that Origins put out years ago and it was around for quite a while.  It was  discontinued a few years back.  I even wrote to the company but  never received a reason why-- just that it was gone.  There was even an online petition demanding to bring it back.  Well, Origins did manage to bring it back however in a limited time in a roll-on and it once again disappeared.  Still disappointed in Origins over this and refuse to buy from them unless they bring my Spring Fever back.  . 

Honored Contributor

My perfume tray is on my vanity where I put on makeup. After mu is drying hair w/ diffuser near the sink, so I often forget to go back & get a spray of perfume. I purchased a few travel atomizers (think Lori Granier), labeled them and keep them on the kitchen counter near the door going out to garage. If I want a spritz, it’s right there.

Honored Contributor

@jbinrwc wrote:

O de Lancome.  Very light and citrusy.  Perfect for Summer.

I also like Inis.

@jbinrwc  Will have to check that one out....like citrus scents in warm weather.