Esteemed Contributor

What is your Favorite Eyeliner?

It's time for me to refresh my eyeliner supply, but am on the fence on what to get. I have used Mally and Doris Dalton's gel liners and liked both. Tarte is out since my eyes stung so badly I had to scurry to remove it immediately. What is your favorites?
Esteemed Contributor

Re: What is your Favorite Eyeliner?

Jordana makes some great gel liners. I also use maybelline. I do like the tarte.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I've tried several, and believe it or not, my favorite is Physician's Formula 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Serum & Eyeliner - the one in the narrow chrome look tube, not the short chubby one. I've tried numerous pencils and they either skip, tug, wear off quickly, or irritate in some way. I've gotten away from wearing eyeliner regularly lately, but if I wanted to it would be the PF. It usually runs around $11/tube, but PF goes on sale a lot for a Bye One, Get One or something close to that.

Respected Contributor

Another vote for Physician's Formula. I love the Shimmer Sticks. Lots of colors to choose from, they last all day, and 3 for about $10.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Occasional Contributor

Coastal Scents - Gel eyeliner....love the black....it stays put, until I take it off.

Respected Contributor

My fave drugstore brand physicians formula. ...the skinny ones that are for each eye color. They are creamy enough but not too soft,don't tug,easily smudxed until they set,and then they don't budge until I remove.They are fine in the waterline and I wear contacts. My fashion end liners are Mally. I also like to use her shadow sticks as liners very much.
Valued Contributor

I love Bobbi Browns gel eyeliners, they don't budge. For tight lining I love Urban Decay. They are the perfect consistency and don't move once applied.
Respected Contributor

Bobbi brown gel liner, hands down.
Super Contributor

Cover Girl Perfect Point. I don't like to sharpen eye or lip pencils.

Respected Contributor

On 12/6/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

I've tried several, and believe it or not, my favorite is Physician's Formula 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Serum & Eyeliner - the one in the narrow chrome look tube, not the short chubby one. I've tried numerous pencils and they either skip, tug, wear off quickly, or irritate in some way. I've gotten away from wearing eyeliner regularly lately, but if I wanted to it would be the PF. It usually runs around $11/tube, but PF goes on sale a lot for a Bye One, Get One or something close to that.

This is the only eyeliner I use, in brown. It is so easy to get a thin line if you want and if you make a mistake, you can easily correct with a moistened Q tip. Once dry, it stays put all day. Gel eye liners applied with a brush were ok for me, but this is so much easier and more precise.