Contributor

Hello beauties.  What is your FAVORITE mineral face sunscreen?  High end or drugstore.

Tinted or not.  

Thanks ladies 

Honored Contributor

Re: What is your FAV sunscreen?

[ Edited ]

Josie Maran SPF 47 moisturizer, the untinted one. 

Also Bare Minerals original mineral foundation which is SPF 15

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I like alba Botanica.  Check out their website or Target sells their products..  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Banana Boat spray 30 spf.  I swim and I can spray my back and shoulders.

Respected Contributor

I just purchased Australian Gold Botanical Tinted Face Sunscreen and it is my few found favorite!

Honored Contributor

@Chrissy4love - For the face, I second what @jaxs mom posted. I use Josie Maran, both tinted and untinted, depending on my mood.

For the body, I use Ocean Potion, recommended by my dermatologist - and it smells like orange creamsicle! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Josie Maran tinted spf moisturizer. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

I just purchased Australian Gold Botanical Tinted Face Sunscreen and it is my few found favorite!

@momoftwo2007

I saw Angie's video where she gushed about that sunscreen. I really want to try it but I have another one in queue to use up first and I don't know how long it could sit without going bad. Does your tube have an expiration date on it?

Also, would you say it's suitable for normal/oily combo skin? TIA!

Esteemed Contributor

I like Cerave sunscreen SPF 50 that has zince oxide and titanium dioxide as the sunscreen ingredients. It comes in a yellow and white tube. I buy it at Walgreens in the U.S.

Neutrogena has brought their mineral sunscreens with zinc oxide as the sunscreen ingredient to Canada. It also comes in a white and yellow tube but I think that the formula is too thick. I bought the facial version with SPF 50.

Both of these sunscreens can also leave a bit of a white film on my face but I wear foundation or CC cream on top of my sunscreen so it doesn't matter.

Honored Contributor

I use Neutrogina Dry Touch for Faces.  It isn't the lease greasy or heavy and is great under my makeup.

In the summer, the Dry Touch spray isn't like you hosed down with cooking oil!!!