Regular Contributor

Re: What is the drugstore lotion for bruises, booboos, etc that I've read about here?

I have Arnica in cream,gel & ointment form.I prefer Traumeel.It comes in cream & pills.It is a formula that contains Arnica along with other homeopathic ingredients.I get the combo pac which contains both cream & pills.When used in conjunction I find it works really well for muscle injuries! You can get the combo pack at Vitacost,Whole Foods & Pharmaca.

Regular Contributor

Re: What is the drugstore lotion for bruises, booboos, etc that I've read about here?

I can just bump my hand on the counter and immediately a fresh bruise comes up on my fingers, back of hands, arm, etc. I have never ever known what to do about it. Of course, I'm not a young chickie, I am 52 but I cannot keep my hands bruise free. Is the Arnica for that as well as pain?

Regular Contributor

Yes! When my Mom had a face lift her doctor told her to get it for facial bruising!

Regular Contributor

Thank you!!!!!

Super Contributor

Merderma? Also Arnica for bruising.

Super Contributor

On 9/22/2014 sherrisuzanne said:

I can just bump my hand on the counter and immediately a fresh bruise comes up on my fingers, back of hands, arm, etc. I have never ever known what to do about it. Of course, I'm not a young chickie, I am 52 but I cannot keep my hands bruise free. Is the Arnica for that as well as pain?

Have you told your doctor about your easy bruising? I hope you will have a doctor give you some blood work.

Super Contributor

On 9/19/2014 Tique said:

A couple of years ago, Arnica was featured on The Doctors as a solution for dark circles and bags under the eyes. See Ageless Eyes.

Thank you for bringing this up about dark circles and arnica.

Honored Contributor

Arnica is a staple in my daughter's home. I've never used it but hummmm, if it works for dark under eye circles I'm getting some tomorrow! Anyone try it for dark circles or puffy under eye?

Valued Contributor

I *think* you may be referring to Arnica. I've heard and read GREAT things about Arnica gel for treating bruises, scars, nicks, scraps, cuts, etc. Not sure how it does with adding moisture. But it may be an ingredient in a moisturizer, too. Not sure.

Super Contributor

Just an FYI, Walgreens has an arnica based lotion (don't remember the name) in the body lotion dept. It is for leg circulation.