Honored Contributor

What is the difference between all of these peels?

Now I think Philosophy have 5 or 6 different peel products-what is really the difference between them? anyone?

Thanks!

F.Y.I I use the Microdelivery Brightening Peel pads!!!!!

Super Contributor

Re: What is the difference between all of these peels?

I totally agree with you and have the same question. I am interested in trying the new peel but I am going to finish up the peel pads I have. I think I have at least 8 left. That will give others who bought it time to use it and hopefully review it for us.

I am trying to pare down my skin routine not add to it.

Bookbabe

Contributor

I had just used my last weekly peel pad so I ordered the new peel on Friday. I have used the Vitamin C Microdelivery Peel & The Oxygen Peel in the past & love the both. I'll add a review after I've used it a couple of times. For the price, I'll definitely exchange for a tried & true if it doesn't wow me.
Contributor

I like the peels and not sure what they are all to do different. I just use the one that I feel I have the time. But, I run out of one of the pieces usually before using it all up. Anyone else have that problem. Like step 2 of the scrub and step 2 of the oxygen peel.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I hope the next time Mari Lynn is on she will discuss which peel is right for you! In any case I really like the Microdelivery Brightening peel pads for me right now!!!!!