Respected Contributor

Re: What is the best under eye concealer you have found?

The ONLY thing I buy from Mary Kay is the concealer.  I have tried everything from drug store brands to fine dept store brands, nothing works better.  Mine is hereditery, 100% Armenian here!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

A forever quest, just today at Walgreens I bought a Rimmel, concealer/brightner, tried a little when I got home, I think it's going to be a keeper, & the price is right!

Regular Contributor

I really like Clarins Instant Concealer and it's even better over the Urban Decay Naked Color Correcting Fluid in peach if you have some darkness to conceal. 

Respected Contributor

Laura Geller "real Deal".... I use a dab in the med shade, used it forever...perfect coverage..

Respected Contributor

My very favorite used for at least 5 years plus is Mally's Cancellation Concealer.  If the formula has changed I have 2 back ups and I'm not going to sweat it.  I also like BBUE, Geller's & MUFE. 

I truly love Mally's though.  No creasing, not heavy at all for a pan cream formula.  Stays put and undereye looks fresh for hours.  I don't use the powder.

Contributor

It bye bye concealer applied with a good concealer brush. It's like magic! Set with a white powder. Then scary with a good setting spray such as Urban Decay. 

Valued Contributor

I need a waterproof concealer, so I use the Bye Bye Undereye that is waterproof.  I also use one by Kevin Aucoin.  With Kevin Aucoin's a very little goes a long way.  

Trusted Contributor

L'Oreal Visual Lift Concealer.  This doesn't sit in the fine lines in my under eyes.

Frequent Contributor

Bobbi Brown, the one I always go back to

Trusted Contributor

I love Isomers Matrixyl Advanced Radiant Touch.  It covers darkness and adds a bit of brightness.  It only comes in one shade - a pinkish light color.  I don't think it would work on any skin color that is darker than medium.

Paws and enjoy life.