Honored Contributor

Re: What is the best mascara you have ever used?

department store......no one does mascara better than lancome.....no one! my favorite is grandiose, but i love them all. they also make a great lash primer.

drug store......cover girl lash blast for the price is a great one.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Two Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. I love love love it!! It lifts,separates & curls. No clumping.

Respected Contributor

Lately, I've been really enjoying Benefit's Bad Gal Bang and (as always) the Essence Lash Princess mascara.

Esteemed Contributor

Josie Maran.  Blackest black.  Doesn't smear, doesn't flake.  It has staying power.  I think my eyelashes look better since using it.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Good, old Maybelline Great Lash.

Easy to remove, and it doesn't irritate my eyes.

Of course, I haven't tried any of the ones stated here, though.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@Mellie32 this is a great thread!  Thanks for starting it.  I'm still looking for a mascara that I really like.  The answers will give me lots of ideas.  Writing the names down so I don't forget.

Honored Contributor

Lancôme Hypnose.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Contributor

I LIKE CLINIQUE'S LASH POWER ''  ever since my eye surgery's the eye doctor said this one !!  it is so light  and stay's on till you wash it off  make's my lashe's look full with out the weight and  it only come's in black thoSmiley Happy but it's the best and i tried alot of them they are all good but this one is the best for my sensitive eye's the brush is thin and the tube may not look big but the product is great one application is all you need Smiley Happy  they say it is water proof un till you wash it off read about it i would have not knoen about this one till the eye doctor recomended this .

Respected Contributor

L’Oreal Featherlight, long gone. It lengthens and was very natural looking. I’ve never found anything as good and I’ve tried for years!

Honored Contributor

ILYA 

Like their philosophy and standards.

No animal testing

Gives me good coverage, and length, no flaking, or smearing

No burning or stinging - very sensitive eyes

Removes easily.

*** I’m a make up ‘naturaist’ don’t want to look as if I’m wearing make up, not wanting Caterpillars lashes.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras