Respected Contributor

What is the best mascara you have ever used?

Please tell us what the product is and why you like it so much.  Does it lengthen, create volume, all of the above?  

Respected Contributor

Re: What is the best mascara you have ever used?

Lancôme Definicils waterproof.

Honored Contributor

@Mellie32 

Lancome Difinicils.  I think I've used the Hypnose formula as well.  But it's been so long since I've worn mascara, choosing false lashes instead.

Contributor

The best mascara I have ever used is Urban Decay Perversion. It gives me voluminous, fluffy lashes. No smearing or flaking all day. Comes off easily. Color is BLACK no grey undertones. Have been using it for at least 10 yrs. Have used many other brands but always come back to UD. Runner up would be good old L'oreal Voluminous. And the oriignal Mally mascara in the white tube was also the bomb. Mally, please bring back if you're reading this! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought I had already posted on this that Lancome Big Monsieur is my favorite.  I have lots of long lashes and it adequately fills them all and colors them the color I wish they were when I was 25.

Occasional Contributor

Carmindy!!! Waiting for it to come back on QVC

Trusted Contributor

Like most women I feel like I have tried them.  haha

The best is the Grande Lash Mascara.  It is thickening and lengthening.  Chanel is comparable when the tube is new-- except it dries out quickly and flakes.

I also agree with the person that said L'Oreal Volumious.  That is an oldie but a goodie.  I know every fawns over lash blast by Cover Girl but I don't like that giant tube and wand handle is awkward.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The best TWO mascaras I've ever used, by far, are no longer available.  They are the ORIGINAL FORMULAS of Tova's and Mally's mascaras.  Sadly Mally's changed years ago and when Tova reintroduced hers it was also different.  
These thickened and lengthened and never flaked or smudged.  

Edited to add.  One more! Josie Maran's FIRST MASCARA that she introduced but discontinued, not the Black Oil, which smudges like crazy.  

Honored Contributor

MALLY Beauty!  Lift And Curl.  More product that works!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@charlygeorge wrote:

The best mascara I have ever used is Urban Decay Perversion. It gives me voluminous, fluffy lashes. No smearing or flaking all day. Comes off easily. Color is BLACK no grey undertones. Have been using it for at least 10 yrs. Have used many other brands but always come back to UD. Runner up would be good old L'oreal Voluminous. And the oriignal Mally mascara in the white tube was also the bomb. Mally, please bring back if you're reading this! 

That Mally mascara was THE BEST.