Honored Contributor

Re: What is the best illuminator/highlighter for your face?

@TuesdayTaylor wrote:
Becca "Shimmering Skin Perfector" in "Moonstone". It's a cream formula and isn't super sparkly, just adds luminosity. The Moonstone color is very natural for my fair/light skin. Becca is the gold standard when it comes to highlighters.

Love Becca. I have used Opal and loved it....

Respected Contributor

i have quite a few illuminators/highlights but my favorite right now is benefit's watts up.  it comes in a tube and it is very easy to use.  i put some on my finger and just tap tap where i want it to go.  it's very natural looking.  

Super Contributor

Laura Geller's Baked Gelato Vivid Swirl Illuminator............I lightly brush this all over my face after my foundation has been applied......Love it !!!

Respected Contributor

I love highlighters! I have quite a few and different brands. I can't pick my fave. I have one from Hourglass and it's nice. It's not in your face. I have a couple BECCA and they're great. I love my LG and Essence and Makeup Revolution. I just love them all. 😜

Trusted Contributor

I've been looking at illuminators/highlighter for my face and have been interested in the Mary Lou and the Cindy Lou by theBalm.  Is the Mary Lou too dark for someoine with Fair/Medium skin?  Thanks!