Occasional Contributor

I'm looking for concealer recommendations.   Please share what you are using and recommend.  Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Re: What is the best concealer?

Are you looking for an undereye concealer or a blemish concealer? It makes a difference.

I really like Maybelline Age Rewind and Laura Mercier's Secret Concealer for under eyes.

Esteemed Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

Are you looking for an undereye concealer or a blemish concealer? It makes a difference.

I really like Maybelline Age Rewind and Laura Mercier's Secret Concealer for under eyes.

Yes, good point. It is also helpful to know if you are looking for an undereye concealer if you are looking to cover dark circles. There are so many different types with different purposes.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

I think Tarte Shape Tape is a great one. It gets great reviews on Makeupalley and also is a favorite of most of the beauty youtubers. I had a hard time getting it because it is so popular, it sells out constantly.  Nars Radiant Cream Concealer, Mac studio Finish Concealer and Laura Mercier are good high end ones.

Maybelline Fit Me is also really popular with the youtubers so is Maybelline Rewind Concealer. I haven't tried the Fit Me but I have tried the rewind and I really like that one. It isn't too thick but you get nice coverage. NYX also has some good ones. Both color correcters and just plain concealers. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

For under eye - IT bye-bye - small tube but you only need a few 'dots'.  The best I've found in years ...and/or Revlon Photo Ready = is a lipstick type tube - easier for travel and quick fixer-ups daytime.   Put some on finger and then apply to skin.  Blends better that way.

Occasional Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

Under eye concealer.  

Occasional Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

Yes, good point. It is also helpful to know if you are looking for an undereye concealer if you are looking to cover dark circles. There are so many different types with different purposes.

I have a dark spot I'm trying to conceal.  

Honored Contributor

I've tried lots of them and for me Edward Bess Extreme Cover Cream blows the others away. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I have two that I love, I suffer from Dark under eye circles! One is Eve Pearl, and the other is Clarins Instant Concealer, both are great for me, you need such a tiny bit and they last all day.......Since I have both of these, I am no longer tempted to keep trying various ones!!!

Honored Contributor

I'm 61 and I have darkness near the inner corners of my eyes and slightly noticeable dark circles. This along with a few broken caps are the places I use my concealer. My recently discovered find of the Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer has been a winner for me. I use the neutralizer and also the brightener shades. Both work very well with giving my eyes brightness. The medium shade was surprisingly too dark for me and that's why I chose those other two shades mentioned. I'm also using a product by Becca...Undereye Brightening Corrector. It's not a concealer but once applied as the first step on my eyes, my concealing products seem to work much, much better. It boosts and brightens and makes my eyes look alive and rested. This Becca is my all-time fave product for brightening my eyes.Heart