Frequent Contributor

What is the best cleansing conditioner to use for volume?

I have been using WEN products for a few months now, and I really do love them. However, I would like to know if there is a specific one that adds volume.

Trusted Contributor

Re: What is the best cleansing conditioner to use for volume?

I have fine hair and I personally get the most volume from Bamboo Green Tea.

Super Contributor

I think it would depend on your hair type, length and whether or not you color/chemically treat your hair.

From Chaz's demos, I'd figure the lavender to be the lightest and thus most volumizing--but I also heard that cucumber aloe is also very light and a bit astringent--although maybe not the best choice for colored hair?

My hair is very lightened, and I use Tea Tree for volume--it's great!!! And the new bamboo green tea is also great for volume. Hmmmm....now that I think about it, so is 613 (Can you tell I'm a Wen hoarder?lol)

I think you'd have to just go by how damaged your hair is, and if you've had any chemical services done...

You can always use whatever cleansing conditioner you want, and just use the mousse and/or volumizing treatment mist to get more volume.

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

If you look at the description for A238707, it gives you what each "flavor" does. Lavender is said to give volume...and I find that it does for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I have fine hair and I found SAM gives me the best volume . I usually use it as part of my second cleanse with 613. Although I have it I have not tried lavender yet. Also I have great rests with Fall apple spice. My hair really comes out wonderful with those two.
Respected Contributor

Wen kids and bamboo green tea give me the most volume. Lavender works pretty well, too.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Super Contributor

I have thick, coarse hair and I find that the Seasonals give me the most body.

Lavender is supposed to be volumizing, but it doesn't work as well for me.

I absolutely love the scent of 613, but I have to use it very sparingly. It's too much protein for me to use often. Same with Bamboo Green Tea. I love the scent, but the formula doesn't work well for my hair.

We're not helping you much, are we OP? {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I think the truth of the matter is you've just got to experiment to find your best match