Honored Contributor

Re: What is the best Finishing Powder you have used?

@Vivian wrote:

Caron loose powder is the best ever. Years ago I met a woman whose skin looked flawless. I asked her about her make-up and she told me it was Caron. I bought it in Paris but I would hope it could be found here. It’s magic!

@Vivian . I was so curious about this powder, I had never heard of this line, so I have been on their website for quite a while-so interesting! Unfortunately they aren't shipping to the U.S. at this time.....They have some really good tips on their website with regards to perfumes, and how to get the most from them, a really wonderful web site! Wish I could order from it!

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Vivian wrote:

Caron loose powder is the best ever. Years ago I met a woman whose skin looked flawless. I asked her about her make-up and she told me it was Caron. I bought it in Paris but I would hope it could be found here. It’s magic!

@Vivian . I was so curious about this powder, I had never heard of this line, so I have been on their website for quite a while-so interesting! Unfortunately they aren't shipping to the U.S. at this time.....They have some really good tips on their website with regards to perfumes, and how to get the most from them, a really wonderful web site! Wish I could order from it!

@CANDLEQUEEN 

I've ordered Caron products, including the powder, from a Caron Boutique in New York. I believe the name of the lady I dealt with was Dianne. I haven't ordered anything in a year or two so I'm not sure if it's still open.

Cle de Peau and Caron powders are the best I've used.

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Respected Contributor

It looks like Amazon has some Caron products including that powder. Check it out.

Honored Contributor

Thanks Ladies!!!!

Honored Contributor

Hourglass Veil.
Honored Contributor

@Tennessee Vol  Oh my gosh! That's the same place I've orderd my Caron powders and from Diane as well!! She's been there oh....20 years plus!! Amazing. : )

Respected Contributor

bareMinerals mineral veil.

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN , I have been using Clinique's blended face powder in transparency for years, and love it!

@Hooty I use that one as well!  LOVE IT!!!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SahmIam wrote:

@Tennessee Vol  Oh my gosh! That's the same place I've orderd my Caron powders and from Diane as well!! She's been there oh....20 years plus!! Amazing. : )

@SahmIam 

Yes, she is. I once ordered several Caron products for my niece when she graduated from college and Diane did an outstanding job gift wrapping them and even included a card congratulating her! Outstanding customer service and excellent products. I think my favorite perfume is Caron Or et Noir even though right now I've put it aside and am wearing a few others.

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Super Contributor

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Loose Powder