Super Contributor

What is the Best Lip Plumper?

Has anyone tried some of the lip plumpers? Any idea on which one works best? Thanks!

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion
QVC Customer Care

Re: What is the Best Lip Plumper?

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a link to an outside company

Honored Contributor

@Madisson wrote:

Has anyone tried some of the lip plumpers? Any idea on which one works best? Thanks!

@Madisson  Make a paste of 1/4 tsp. Vaseline, 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper and 1/4 tsp.cinnamon. You should feel the same tingling, somewhat slight burning sensation as the lip plumper glosses. Of course, you can wear lipstick over this “mixture” and/or apply colored gloss on top. 

Super Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Madisson wrote:

@Madisson  Make a paste of 1/4 tsp. Vaseline, 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper and 1/4 tsp.cinnamon. You should feel the same tingling, somewhat slight burning sensation as the lip plumper glosses. Of course, you can wear lipstick over this “mixture” and/or apply colored gloss on top. 

@Shanus the OP is dated Nov 2011. I clicked on the OP poster name & she hasn't posted here since 2015.

Somebody bumped the thread.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pliqueajour. Thanks. What a waste of my time...forget to check date of OP. Shouldn’t old posts, that old, be deleted. If someone hasn’t read it in that many years, it’s no longer relevant to the forum.

Honored Contributor

I often forget to check on the thread dates too! 

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I often forget to check on the thread dates too! 

@San Antonio Gal  Went over to customer care and they told me how to report them so they can be deleted. They said you can’t bump up a thread.