Honored Contributor

First there is Orgasm blush.  I have to admit it is a beautiful shade pink w/apricot or that is what is looks like to me.  However the liquid blush is awesome.  Sheer and you can adjust the color to your liking. Especially nice for mature facial skin.   Now he has Climax mascara.  What is with this guy and sexual names?  At first the one name was cute but after that it gets old and weird.  Below is the liquid blush which comes in different shades.  $30 but this will last a long, long time.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: What is going on with NARS?

I think it's all marketing. It's provocative and grabs your attention.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2I agree - it's marketing.  And they're keeping to a theme.  I assume their research showed them to keep going with it.

The only persons in my life who have ever asked the name of any color I was wearing would be my nail techs -  and they're used to absolutely everything.  I'd care about the color and texture and forget the name if I liked both.

Honored Contributor

For all the hype about the Orgasm powder blush, on me, I need to apply a lot for it to be seen in the summer. When the tan has faded, it is a good fall, winter & spring blush.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Many brands have ‘edgy’ names to their color/product base.

I could give a list here, but I can hear the ‘gasps’ already! 😆

Trusted Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

Many brands have ‘edgy’ names to their color/product base.

I could give a list here, but I can hear the ‘gasps’ already! 😆

You're right, I guess this is the new trend.  I was doing some online window shopping for fragrance, and up pops all these "shocking??" names for Tom Ford's fragrances.  I suppose it's in keeping with his shocking price tags, too.

Honored Contributor

@blueroses47  Tom Ford is crazy.   I don't find it even amusing.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Orgasm Liquid Blush is perfect. 

I love it.

Stupid name, but whatever.

Tom Ford is gross. Just an extra, cause someone else mentioned him. LOL

Honored Contributor

I would like to see both side by side on fair skin.  I'm interested, but prefer a dusty pink over peach tones.

Frequent Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

What is with this guy and sexual names?  At first the one name was cute but after that it gets old and weird. 

I have to agree with you @Katcat1 ... it's getting old! For example, recently my sister, her daughter, and I were putting our makeup on (we had to share a bathroom) and I asked my niece what kind of mascara she used. She didn't even know how to respond because of the name of the product (Too Faced: "Better Than ..x"). My sister said to me, "I'm not happy that my 15-year-old daughter has to say the name of some of these products." Believe me, we are not prudes...but young teenagers are into prestige make-up these days and it puts it into perspective when you think of a young girl going to a store and asking for such-and-such a product by name. I'm over it!