Honored Contributor

What is everybody getting with the 6 Easy Pays?

[ Edited ]

After looking through my Wish List, I don't think I am getting anything. I really wanted a new lippie, but can't decide on anything, but the day is still young...Anyone else not buying? Or buying?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What is everybody getting with the 6 Easy Pays?

Thinking about some Pure Grace (Philosophy).  Do I have to have?   No.  Do I want?  Yes!

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

Easy Pay is not a sale.

Free Shipping Day? I'd be in for that: even Free Shipping over $50.00 or $100.00 once a year.

Honored Contributor

I'm another who is not lured in by easy pays.  How about some real sales like HSN has been doing???

Esteemed Contributor

I have a few IT things in my cart but not sure if I will order them. My makeup is put away in a box under the bed because of getting ready to move. So I don't think I would even be able to use what I get for awhile.

Esteemed Contributor

And of course, I can outright purchase, but why not let my money accrue interest in the meantime?  Why not break it up into 6 pays?

It helps me budget discretionary purchases.  Certainly QVC benefits from greater volume.

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

Not buying. I hate making payments and do not want payments on beauty products that would be used up or worth nothing in 6 months.

Respected Contributor

I was looking at the Newa device. I did order Tatcha essence .

Trusted Contributor

Not buying today....nothing that I have to have anymore. As the price of existing goes up......discretionery spending goes down for me. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I caved and got the Sigma starter kit with cleansing mat, brush shampoo and three brushes.  A bargain without easy pay, painless with it.  Sigma brushes (and Artis ) are The best of the best.    Hope to see more on Q