Esteemed Contributor

Re: What is a good product to add shine to your hair?

A healthy diet.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

I am a drugstore- boxstore kind of gal.  I use Garnier products... on sale.  Works for me.  Of course I have untreated natural hair... no color, not even using a hairdryer or curling device.  I dry naturally and walk out the door.  

Respected Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

I am a drugstore- boxstore kind of gal.  I use Garnier products... on sale.  Works for me.  Of course I have untreated natural hair... no color, not even using a hairdryer or curling device.  I dry naturally and walk out the door.  

I thought I was the only one.....just a good haircut every 6 weeks and a nice shampoo and let it dry naturally.  Gray has been coming in for awhile on the top but I like the natural look.

Esteemed Contributor

I will  add that I am totally silver.  Gave up on the hair color 5 or more years ago.  Seems I was white from an early age and just didn't want to believe it.  Now because of a bout with vertigo I had to just go natural (couldn't go backwards in any sink)  Not bragging---ah shucks, yes, I am, I get compliments from strangers and THE LOOK from those with my color hair... as to say... 'right on sister.'  

Treatment, color, heat attention to hair... dulls the texture. Period!

Esteemed Contributor

I use a couple drops of Wen glossing serum but I use all Wen products.  The 613 also,adds shine to my blonde hair.

Valued Contributor

Thank you for all the replies!  I am making a list!

Trusted Contributor

Biosilk. It doesn't weigh my hair down and the scent goes away immediately. 

Honored Contributor

Since I started using WEN 3 years ago my hair grows faster, has more volume and is more shiny than ever.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras