Honored Contributor

Re: What is YOUR Perfect Pink Lipstick?

I love English Rose by Origins $20.  It is a medium shade.  Origins has Friends & Family going on now.Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I am not drawn to pink lip colors when shopping for makeup, but when I do take the plunge, the results are usually better than expected. It Cosmetics Je Ne Sais Quois sets to a lovely rose pink tone on me.  I use the Lip Stain and the treatments (color awakening and the serum).  The other pink I occasionally wear is Urband Decay's Backtalk from their Vice Lipstick collection.   

Honored Contributor

I also am a big fan of the Vitality Je Ne Sais Quoi lip gloss stain.  It turns a beautiful cool pink on my lips. It's light to medium depth on me.  I  have light to medium skin and am cool toned.

Honored Contributor

I like Bamboo Pink by Clinique.  I'm a medium neutral skin tone.

Trusted Contributor

IT Cosmetics-JeNa Sais Quia

Respected Contributor

I have a neutral skin tone & have a light/med. complexion so I can pull off cool as well as warmer tone lipsticks. These are what I have in tubes & really like them all. Some I won't mention because I mix them.                                                                                                 Love, Sugar tinted lip treatment spf 15 in the shade "Bloom"                                                   MAC "Syrup"...."Faux"..."Brave"..."Twig"...                                                                         NYX "Thalia"                                                                                                                           Bobbie Brown "Sandwash Pink"                                                                                             Milani "Dulce Caramelo"                                                                                                         Urban Decay "Naked"                                                                                                             None of these are mattes...either creams or creams with Luster or Satins.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Occasional Contributor

I agree about knowing your skin’s undertones...but...my hair color seems to make a difference. I had medium brown hair growing up, and was classified as a “spring” (warm colors) when I had my colors done. But now I have pure white hair, and I seem to be able to wear more of the “ cool” colors. So, I have to find a different lip color. I want a pink, but my lips are very strongly pigmented, so light colors don’t work. I don’t want a hot pink or fuschia, but a deep pink. Any suggestions?

Honored Contributor

super strawberry—— a Clinique Chubby stick Woman Wink

Regular Contributor

I like the new Maybelline Pink for Me 376, of the line of red, pink, mauve, plum that they say is perfect for every tone.

Trusted Contributor

There’s a line called MakeupGeek that has a shade called Shy that’s a nude pink.It’s the only lip color I’ve ever gone back to for multiples