Respected Contributor

Re: What is YOUR Perfect Pink Lipstick?

Maybelline Color Sensational Matte Lipstick in "Lust for Blush".  

RFYS7281.jpg

Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip in "Super Strawberry"

This is very sheer, so it will adjust to your lipcolor 

e7b63129598a2d282bf76eeab8208e77.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tinted balms are better for me, too. Woman Very Happy

Burt's Bees

(I like Hibiscus and Rose on the left.)

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Esteemed Contributor

I also recommend Revlon's "Pink in the Afternoon" for a light, nude-ish pink.  I'm very fair, blue-eyed, with pinky undertones and silver hair.  I'll add that the only lipsticks that last for me are Revlon, either the tubes or crayons.  

After reading this thread, I want to check out that L'oreal frosty pink.  Looks yummy!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

Hey...Tried over on HSN?  I got one last year or less from them in that

Shade.

Monke~ 

Respected Contributor

My long-time favorite is Revlon's "Plum Baby," more of a shimmer--not a frost. It's a raspberry shade, and I sometimes top it with Cover Girl's Rose Quartz, which yields a nice bubble gum pink shade, with *some* frost.

I love Plum Baby because it's appropriate everywhere. And there's NO orange undertone to this, even as it fades. It does have to be re-applied often, but it's so pretty I don't mind. Clinique has a *very similar* shade, Heather Moon, which is a creamy texture and feels more mousturizing. It's almost a dupe, color-wise, and there are no orange tones with that, either.

I have my "party reds," but there's nothing like pink (DH loves tge "pinkies" lol). But it has to be perfect!

What worries you masters you.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I swear by Doll 10 lip products. They work on all skin tones. The guesswork is gone. No matter what set I get, it works. I find her products also to last, nourish the lips but does not dry them out or look oily. I have fair skin but her shades look good on all skin tones. Check some of the on line videos to see the variety of models.

Super Contributor

I wear "Stone" by DOSE... Found this great  shade at ULTA... Goes with so much of what I wear...

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

Pinks usually wash me out, unless it is a bright pink,that I find looks harsh on older women. I recently tried Urban Decay's Midnight Cowgirl lip gloss which is light pink, I wear their Rush lip pencil under it and I think it looks good on me. I have light/med. skin tone and hazel eyes.

@blackhole99  On a daily basis, I prefer a nude/pink lip liner to line and fill in and then a pink gloss, too.

Honored Contributor

@cuddlesmama wrote:

You have to know your undertone in buying any makeup. Are you cool, warm or neutral? Then look for a lipstick according to your unndertone.It makes looking for any makeup easy.

@cuddlesmama I’m cool undertones and besides pink, sometimes like a light lilac shade.

Respected Contributor

L’oreal #140 Mauved