Frequent Contributor

Re: What is YOUR Perfect Pink Lipstick?

Lol I know the pain! Try roman holiday by Nars witch is a light pink and 343b by lancome only 2 pinks I love there's also one by Nars Claudia for pretty pink with a little purple gorgeous 

Honored Contributor

I have two!   (Hazel eyes, true ashe blonde hair (now highlighted of course!Smiley Happy)

For anything  Clinique Sugared Maple (F 6) goes with everything

Image result for clinique sugared maple lipstick swatch

For summer the really pretty pink, Loreal Mica  It's the perfect true pink.

Image result for loreal mica lipstick swatch

Honored Contributor

Pinks usually wash me out, unless it is a bright pink,that I find looks harsh on older women. I recently tried Urban Decay's Midnight Cowgirl lip gloss which is light pink, I wear their Rush lip pencil under it and I think it looks good on me. I have light/med. skin tone and hazel eyes.

Honored Contributor

I have two that I keep in my purse. I like Clinique Pink Spice and for a more sheer pink, Laura Mercier’s Baby Lips. 

Honored Contributor

I need a darker shade of pink. This one:

Maybelline Let Me Pink

download.jpg

Honored Contributor

Club Monaco doesn't make it any more. . . but it was to me the perfect pink/beige.    Sad to see it go. 

Respected Contributor

BUXOM PowerPlump Lip Balm Big OBuxom Powerplump "Big O" is best of both worlds, a lip blam with a pretty pink color.

Honored Contributor

@Quinny wrote:

I read a post here that a reader has found her perfect pink lipstick, something that has eluded me for 38 YEARS!

I want a PERFECT pink lipstick. What are yours? Are you light, med. or dark in skin tone? Warm or Cool?

I think this may be the PERFECT place to find my lipstick!

@Quinny  It doesn't exist for me.  I have a medium olive complexion with cool tones.  Most pinks look awful on me...I haven't found one that looks even okay. I can wear a deep raspberry top but I would wear grape or deep berry lipstick to go with it.

Respected Contributor

Image result for pictures buxom lip balmsBuxom's lip balms. I didn't realize that had other shades.

Respected Contributor

You have to know your undertone in buying any makeup. Are you cool, warm or neutral? Then look for a lipstick according to your unndertone.It makes looking for any makeup easy.