Honored Contributor

What is Everyone Buying During the Sephora (up to) 50% Memorial Sale?

Anything?

Super Contributor

Re: What is Everyone Buying During the Sephora (up to) 50% Memorial Sale?

Hi @monicakm I have been adding stuff to my cart but nothing I am getting is on sale, lol.  I'm going to try the bronzing-water-xface mist (St Tropez), and the matching mousse for the body. Haven't self tanned in years but want to give it a go again and all the reviews say this spray doesn't smell bad. We'll see.  I'm also going to splurge & get the Tom Ford Traceless foundation stick but having a hard time picking out the shade. Will probably buy two & return whichever doesn't work. I'm not & never have been a "foundation wearer" but yikes when I looked at myself in natural light today, I saw a few too many dark spots along my left jawline. I'm hoping if I can match myself well enough I can kinda spot cover instead of put a whole face on. Was also looking at EL Double Wear   Have you ever tried any of these?  Liquid foundation seems like it would be messy. Oh, and a Nest Fragrance oil in Seville Orange 🍊.  

Honored Contributor

@RooRoo 

I wore EL Double Wear for years!  Then my face got too dry but I've gotten that under control now (hydrated mostly) with several products so I might give it another try.  Currently I wear Fenty Eaze Drops, Fenty powder foundation or Lancome Tient Idole.  Tom Ford...I wish!  I'm not in that league Smiley Surprised  If foundations don't appeal to you,  try a skin tint.  Much more shear.  The Fenty Eaze Drops is a skin tint.  

I can't think of anything I need.  I've been on a crazy makeup/skincare buying frenzy since May of last year Smiley Surprised  That orange fragrance sounds nice.

Super Contributor

@RooRoo Are you trying the St Tropez Ashley Graham mousse?  I just picked it up today at Ulta and am excited to try it.  I'm a newbie to self tanning, so hoping I don't look too crazy!

Honored Contributor

Nada.

Honored Contributor

I guess I'm not either Smiley Surprised  I'd pick Sephora over Ulta EVERY time but I just bought from Ulta tonight, bought Glow Recipe Banana Souffle and Tatcha Rice Wash from eBay so I really don't need anything.  The one thing did want was C. Tilbury Flawless Finish Powder but it wasn't on sale.  No decent sales on eBay (well there was but my color wasn't available) so I was going to try a dupe from NYX at Ulta but they didn't have it.  I think I'm more than good for awhile!

Super Contributor

@monicakm  the Fenty Eaze drops appeal to me since it's a skin tint therefore lightweight but I want to cover or disguise these little dark spots along my jawline. DH says they're not noticeable unless you are close up but I know they're there.  I don't think the Fenty will cover, do you?  I use the RMS Burti Bronzer & some blush along my cheeks, so I know it sounds weird but I don't need foundation coverage there. Don't like too many layers. The Tom Ford colors don't go lightest to darkest so it's hard to pick!  Today is my birthday 🎂 so that's why I'm treating myself lol. Will try EL Double Wear as well, the shade finder suggested the 2W2, I used a Bobbi Brown shade I had been matched to years ago. Do you find the beauty finder matches to be accurate?  Thanks for your help!

P.S. I'm getting my cataracts done this summer, God only knows what I'll see then 😀

Super Contributor

@minimalistWF  I am not trying the Ashley Graham one, but I was tempted. I am getting one that doesn't have shimmer, it's in a white and blue color bottle.  Did you get the mitt to apply?  I would recommend one as I remember that makes the application so much easier. Please post & let us know how it goes. I think you'll love it!

Contributor

Nothing this time around.  Need to keep my money for essentials since inflation is on the rise!!

Honored Contributor

@Suzanne53 

Need to keep my money for essentials since inflation is on the rise!!

I want to be YOU when I grow up!