Honored Contributor

What happened with lipstick Queen!??

I haven't seen Poppy in ages........It seems like she is never on anymore......I see her lippies at Ulta, and its nice to be able to see the shades up close..It made me wonder why she is never on the Q anymore.?

Honored Contributor

Re: What happened with lipstick Queen!??

Very overpriced, nothing special about them. I got a few on ebay, just OK. I do like Sailor, the navy one that looks plum on the lips. 

Honored Contributor

I did order a few of her lipsticks, but returned them, too expensive to be just ok.

Contributor

She's on HSN..

Respected Contributor

I got several of her lipsticks at TJ Maxx for around $6 each.

Respected Contributor

Her shade shifters are my HG lipsticks, I always have backups. Any lipstick that I use up completely is a bargain to me 💋

Trusted Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN 

I love Poppy! Love her accent! I watch Beauty Report on HSN, but I never see her anymore. Her lipsticks are like stains and they last forever.   

Honored Contributor

@MarnieRez3 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN 

I love Poppy! Love her accent! I watch Beauty Report on HSN, but I never see her anymore. Her lipsticks are like stains and they last forever.   

Not all of them are stains and last forever, Sailor, the one I like is not a stain and does not last forever. 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  If you think about there are so many vendors that have come and gone.  Especially in clothes.  The Q needs a face lift and need to especially bring on new cosmetic lines.  I would love to see Fresh come back to the Q.  It would be nice if Acure would be on (women would love  oth of these companies.)  You hardly see Mally and Laura Gellar and they were on all the time.  Now we are getting cosmetic cos. from HSN.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN  If you think about there are so many vendors that have come and gone.  Especially in clothes.  The Q needs a face lift and need to especially bring on new cosmetic lines.  I would love to see Fresh come back to the Q.  It would be nice if Acure would be on (women would love  oth of these companies.)  You hardly see Mally and Laura Gellar and they were on all the time.  Now we are getting cosmetic cos. from HSN.

@Katcat1 . I would love to see Fresh come back as well! You are right, hardly ever see Mally or Laura Geller, but we certainly see plenty of IT, and Josie......I, for one am sick of seeing the same old vendors with the same products, so I rarely watch QVC anymore.....