Valued Contributor

What happened to the super-size Josie body butter scents?!

During Josie’s last TSV I checked to see what scents were offered in the 19oz tub of body butter and only raspberry sorbet was listed. Thursday, there were several other fragrances added including a couple of my favorites- vanilla bean and sweet citrus. When I went online last night to order, all were gone except raspberry sorbet! I hope they re-stock the scents. Don’t they offer this size as a special during their June birthday month?
Honored Contributor

Re: What happened to the super-size Josie body butter scents?!

@Natureluvr     Check today's listings.    Leah had it on the the 6 a.m. hour (Pacific)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

I noticed this too yesterday. It was odd. I don't think it sold out. It also wasn't on the morning show in the other scents either. I kinda wonder if they made an error and put them up too fast yesterday, and were actually not supposed to release the three other scents until next week or next month. 

Honored Contributor

Has anyone tried the Raspberry Sorbet? I love everything raspberry!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Has anyone tried the Raspberry Sorbet? I love everything raspberry!

I haven't tried it but did order and waiting for it to ship. A few people commented on Josie's Facebook group that it is a pretty scent.

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor 

Thank you! I'm ordering it too!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Natureluvr usually the 19oz size of the body butter is available for the month June so hopefully it'll come back then.

Occasional Contributor

I saw that too when I went back they had vanilla bean, strawberry cream and a couple of other scents I was going to buy vanilla bean or the strawberry cream but I wanted free shipping by the time I went back to see which one I was going to buy they only had left unscented and raspberry cream was thinking of that one also but was not sure how that smelled so now I am going to wait and see